Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I received Janet's Romance Block from the Crazy for Quilting today. I need to look at it for a couple of days and decide what I want to add to the block. I have never really embellished quilt blocks before and if I have I have only done it with my decorative stitches on my sewing machine. I hope that I do a good job. I need to now learn how to add pictures to my blog and get them off the camera without getting a Photo Cd to do so. I just may do it that way so that I can always have a hard copy of all my photos that I want to keep. I will just have to take a lot of pictures every week to go through and get a Cd made from the print shop at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.