Thursday, February 28, 2008

Winter blues



The snow is starting to melt from the rain and snow weather advisory that we had on Monday the 25th. The ice is starting to go away and not make things as difficult to walk around. I am working on Janet's Quilt block from the Romance RR in the Crazy for Quilting Group. I will be posting pictures of this and all the rest of the blocks that are part of this Study. I am also starting on my block for the Purple Color Study for the CQ for Newbies Group. The block is starting to come to shape. I will be taking photos of all the quilt blocks that will be going through each of the quilt groups.
I need to add a little spring and sunshine to my blog because it is so cold and snowy here that I need a bright spot to add some color. This photo is from the dock my in law's home in Washington, North Carolina on The Palimco Sound. His Mom lives about an hour west of the Outer Banks and Lookout Lighthouse. It is a beautiful area to visit and the people are great. His mom's friends say that we are from the extreme North, because we use all the vowels and letters in words when we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.