Monday, March 3, 2008

It started out as such a beautiful day here in the Midwest. I got up to a high of 65 degrees and by 6:00pm it was 35 degrees and rainy snow was falling on the ground. I guess that we can say that March has finally arrived. I have finished my section of Janet's Romance Block in the Crazy for Quilting Group and should be able to post a picture in the next couple of days. I am also in a color study group for the Color Purple Called the Extravagant Eggplants. I will also have a pictures of that block and the little book that I made to go with it.
I will also be adding a few pictures of my 2 kids who happen to be cats.

1 comment:

  1. Very very pretty block! Love the quote and the heart! :_)) Your furkids are also wonderful! :_) I don't know how to contact you.... if you are interested in joining up with us in promoting cq, please let me know and i'll send you an invitation!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.