Sunday, June 22, 2008

May Purple Color Study Block


The above block is Pat's block from the Purple Color Study Round Robin in the Crazy Quilting for Newbies Group. All of the stitches and embellishing needs to be done in shades of purple. This is the 4th month of this study. I added the colorful shades of purple leaves and swirls. The seam is done in a twisted fly stitch with an shade of purple seed bead at the bottom of each point on the stitch. The block has now moved on to Connie to have even better things added to it. I will receive a new block and it should be from Tasha. When making Tasha's block, I think that I may add a hand stitched butterfly to the block and other creative things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.