Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yellow Color Study

This is the Naked Block for the Yellow Color Study in the Crazy Quilting for Newbies Group. I belong to the Group called the Yellow Bananas. I found it hard to find fabrics that were mostly yellow in color that I liked that would go good together and make a good block to go with the block that I started for the Purple Color Study. I also made a fabric journal to match the quilt block to go with the block to everyone in the group to write and leave messages or notes in. I made enough patches and seams for every one in the group to use up to 2 or3 patches and 3 or 4 seams. I hope that I gave everyone in the group enough room to work in and help build a beautiful block.

1 comment:

  1. Love the block. Can't read the yellow print! Luckily, it's on the comment page in black. I hope to see the block when it comes back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.