Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GIna's Romance Block


It's been a long time since I have written about a block from the Crazy 4 Quilting Group Romance Round Robin. The group had some down time during the summer months we are now trying to get back on track and get the blocks home soon. The block pictured belongs to Gina. I have written a quote on the other blocks that I have done and I was still able to do that with is block. The block has a trim of beaded red lazy daisy stitch and a half circle design. The lower picture shows the detail of the cherry blossom branch with bow that I added to the patch to help fill the space better. I f the quote is hard to read this is what it says. Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine; or leave a kiss but in the cup And I'll not look for wine. I hope that everyone in the round robin likes that I added a quote from my romance to their romance block if I have room to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.