Friday, November 28, 2008

Sept FFT



This is Wendy's block for the FFT round robin in the Crazy Quilting International Group.
The stitches for the month of Sept were the fly stitch, spider web, and beaded motif.
I chose the corner of her block that had a black fabric with a gold metallic motif to it. I used the Gold Metallic thread from DMC to make the spider web, the spider was made out of three different shades of Yellow and Gold beads. I did not make my motif, purchased the Black flowers instead and added shading of pinks to the Center of the flower to make it sit up and have a two or three tone effect.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great spider! Very nice work on this corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.