Saturday, January 10, 2009

Carol L Romance Block

This is the Fifth Block in the Crazy For Quilting Group Romance Block Round Robin. I usually write a quote or poem from my Romance Block. The block didn't have enough room for me to write one on this block since I was the fifth person to work on the block. I instead decided to a Red Beaded feather stitch on the seam in a bugler bead. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do because I was still trying to get my quote on the block but that wasn't going to work so I had to figure something else out. I instead decided to put a tree with Red Beaded Flowers or Cherries which ever you think it might be. I made a similar tree in a Purple version and a different style of tree in red also. This Round Robin is almost done. If I get my block back by Valentine's Day it will be about One Year since it started. I will be glad to see my block come home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.