Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Romance block Carol K


In the Crazy For Quilting Yahoo Group. This is the final block for me to work on. The Block belongs to Carol K. Carol made 4 smaller quilt blocks that the group could work on part of one block or all four blocks.
I added to just one of her blocks. One of the seams I added 3 heart shape buttons. The center of the block I made a small line of Ribbon Roses with yellow bead center. The stems are made to have a bouquet look or a just cut from the garden look. On the second seam I made a slanted beaded fence or flowers on a slant. My block should be coming home soon and I will let you all see it when it goes home after being gone for over a year.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the roses!

    Tell me more on that color wheel you use??

    Ruby

    dixielee@intrstar.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.