Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feb. Block of the Month


This is the Second block in the Block of the Month Pattern at blockcentral.com. The pattern is called the Road to California. I changed the colors in the pattern because I wanted a more bold and bright colors. I used aqua in place of white, black for red, orange for tan, swirl for brown. I guess that I will have to see what all the blocks look like together before I know if I'm going to like it or not. I think that I did a pretty good job of piecing the block together. I haven't done sane quilting for long but I'm not sure if I like it better than Crazy Quilting or Not. It doesn't take as long to get a block done as Crazy Quilting. You just have to be more precise about how you palce the fabric and follow direction on the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.