Saturday, July 4, 2009

Autumn Block Angelina's Block



This is the 7th block of 12 in the Autumn Round Robin from the Crazy for Quilting Yahoo Group.
This block belongs to Angelina of the UK. I choose the patch that had had the large flower motif. I decided to make the flowers have more of a denominational look. The thread that I choose is so close to the actual color of the fabric that you can barely tell that I did anything. I stitched around each of the flowers, leaves, and vines. The center of each of the flowers that had centers present I added some beads to the center to give it more of a glamorous look and feel to the flowers. I can't remember that I did for a seam treatment for this block. Sorry, I thought that I remembered what we did to the block while I was on vacation to Northern Minnesota.


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.