Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April Block of the Month Flying Geese



The online quilting group called Just Quilting has a block of the month program that we can be a part of. The group this year is using a block of the month program from a quilting group called Fraser Valley Quilters' Guild. The block of the month that they picked for April is called Geese in Spring. You make as many blocks as you would like for the month and at the end of the month their is a drawing for a couple of winners and every one that has participated sends the blocks they have done to the winners and they make a quilt out of the blocks that every one has sent them. I made 4 blocks for the month of April. I used a lot of bright colors and prints to make my geese fly. I did not win this month. I won the fat quarter month for the Month of March. I will be trying to make a turning twenty quilt for the fat quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.