Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blue Color Study


This is my naked block for the Blue Color study in the Crazy Quilting for Newbies Yahoo group. This is the third color study I have been in for this group.The people who are involved in the color study are divided into groups of 6 and the group that I am in is called Slate Blue. One of the only criteria for doing the blue color study is the same as the past groups. You are only allowed to use shades of blue fabric and only shades of blue threads and any accents that you add should also be in those shades as well. This is the first block that I have made that has used other fabrics besides cotton. I used some satins and silks to build this block.
The first photo is of the naked block.
The second photo is of the companion journal for all the members in my group to add a small note to go with the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.