Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blue Color Study Nina block


In the Yahoo Group called Crazy quilting for Newbies. I am currently in a the Blue Color study Round Robin. The group that I am a member of is called the Slate Blue Group. I worked on the light blue patch of Nina's block. I made the "N" with different shades of blue threads and added blue flowers with some leaves. The seam that I did I added some dangling beads. The beads seem to be longer than I thought so they may get in others way while they are designing. The color seems to be a little harder for me to do. The color is just not hitting me right.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I like the N! I am running out of blue ideas but it is a good discipline for ME. I like to jump around projects WAY too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.