Monday, June 8, 2009

DYB - Meg S Block



In the Yahoo Group called Crazy Quilting International. I am currently in a Round Robin called DYB Anything Goes. You have to complete a entire block for each person in the group. The blocks that Meg chose are in shades of blue. On this block I took a minimal use of embellishing theme because the blocks were so pretty on their own that only assenting them would be the best. In the four corners I used some Blue Bulgar Beads to make a half snowflake in each. The patch to the right of the center patch I used a light blue thread to go around some of the circles and make them seem 3 deimcinal in nature. The patch in the lower center I used a blue bead in the center of the flowers that were at the end of each stem.The patch center left I added green beads to the edge of a ciecle that has a lime green center. On that seam I used a gold thread and made seires of gold snowflakes. The top center patch I think that I only did a Chevron stitch because the fabric was a beutiful pattern that needs no extra accents. The photo on the right is of all six blocks that are in Meg's Series.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.