Thursday, June 11, 2009

HIgh Light Quilt



This quilt pattern is called High Light. I made this quilt for High School girl that I work with for graduation. I used different types of black and white fabric to make the main blocks and a teal swirl fabric. The black and white blocks are different types of Fashion prints. The patterns includes a black polka dot, Sewing pins, Silhouettes in black and white, and different fashions patterns. I used the Hobbs fusible quilt batting and a black anad white dot fabric for the back. I free motion stitched the entire quilt with black thread. I don't know if you can see the free motion stitching but it my second or third time doing it.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. The teal strips really lift this otherwise B&W quilt out of the ordinary, good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.