Wednesday, August 20, 2008

July 2008 FFT block

The Sampler Round Robin that I belong to in the CQ International Group has a new group of stitches to do a different person block each month. The month of July was the Chevron and French Knot Stitches. I made made a seam stitch of Two Half Chevron Stitches with a Starred Center. On one end of the Chevron Stitch has 2 different lengths of a Detached Chain with a Lavender Bead on top. The other end has 3 straight stitches with a French Knot on the Top of each. The patch that I chose I made a Bouquet of Lavender Spider Roses with stems and a Lavender Bow. I also made a heart to go with the block. I thought that it accented the roses nicely.
This Block belongs to Carol. The Booklet that was with the block didn't make it to my house from the previous person, so I made a new book for her and added a photo of the block from what I had done on it and some of what the others before me had done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.