Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nov FFT Sampler

The final month of the FFT Sampler Round Robin in the CQ International Group. This month the sampler stitch was the Buttonhole stitch with a optional Bead/button cluster. You could also fill in any areas that you thought might need it.

This month I still have Wendy's Block to work on. The Buttonhole stitch that I did in Green thread and added straight stitches in green and hot pink to make the seam look like it has flowers on it. The buttonhole stitch and flower design was done on both sides of the seam.
The button cluster that I made was done in pastel shades and stacked on top of each other to make a Corner cluster in the lower edge of the quilt.The picture doesn't do the work on the block must justice. I'm learning how to make the photos look better with my digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.