Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reneta Autumn block



Reneta is from Washington state. This is the second block that I got the privilege of working on for the Crazy 4 Quilting Autumn Round Robin.The vibrant colors of the block reminded of the colors that are in the field and lowland areas of where I grew up. At first it was hard to decide what to do to this block and then finally one day it came to me of what to do. The section of the block that I embellished with cattails and seam treatment cattails that have been bloomed out fro the season. I soon should be getting the next block in the group soon to work on.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to APFOM I am new to the group too. My friend here in Phx.AZ, has two HUGE ragdolls, they are characters.
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.