Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Signature Thimble Block

The Yahoo quilting group Just Quilting had a Signature Thimble Block Swap. We were asked to make thimlbes that represented either are hobbies, the state, or both. I decided to do all of my thimlbes with a Cream Floral Background to respresnt the floral designing that I do as a career. The center of the thimble is a Railroad travel print. It represents the love of trains that I and my husband have. We have traveled on Amtrack and which to do more in the future. I have rerceived the other 14 thimbles from the other ladies and will try and post them as soon as I figure out the type of pattern that I want to put them in or just post all the thimbles so that everyone can who sent them and  what area of the country that they are from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you made on my blog. I hope that you enjoyed your trip through my blog.